guitar teacher lexington, ma, guitar lessons near lexington, ma
Payment and Billing Policies
* Monthly lesson payments are made in advance and are due at the first lesson of each month.
* Payments must be made by check or in cash; checks are preferred.
* Lessons which are not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance will be billed for the full
amount of the lesson.
* Lessons must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance via phone only.
* In the event of inclement weather, students should call the studio in advance of their lesson.
* All contact with Gordon Guitar Lessons must be made via the studio phone number or email.
* Students bring their own instruments and music folders (amplifiers, cables and tuners will be provided at the studio during lessons)
* Free parking is available directly in front of the studio and in the parking lot behind the studio.
* No drugs or alcohol are allowed in the studio or on building property
Gordon Guitar Lessons is committed to establishing and maintaining a safe and respectful learning environment. While on studio property, individuals are prohibited from engaging in behavior that interferes with a safe and respectful learning environment, including behavior that is disrespectful, obscene, inappropriate or offensive